2022 Temporary Covid Request:
We will come masked with booties on. We have gloves to wear upon request. Please leave the home completely while we shoot. If your session is scheduled for noon, please be out of the home by 11:50. Waiting outside is not an option as you will be seen through the windows. We are doing our very best to stay as safe as possible and that requires no contact or interaction with anyone. Please respect our staffs requests as we are taking this situation very seriously. Please know we will touch nothing except door knobs and possibly a light switch should you forget to turn one on but nothing else. We wipe down everything after each session so that it is sanitized for the next listing session.
2022 SELLER CHECKLIST
This checklist is designed to help sell your home as quickly as possible and for the highest amount possible. This will help your home to look its best and photograph well. Please follow all steps to ensure a timely photo session. We only allow a certain amount of time in each home and have multiple houses a day to photograph. Depending on what your agent has booked, the time I spend in your home can vary from 15 minutes to 2 hours. The average being 45 minutes. Please know, it is preferred for you to not be present for the session. Shooting is quicker and concentration is better with less people in the home. Do not worry if we have unfavorable weather. We can completely replace the sky and grass if need be. It’s always best to familiarize yourself with our work PRIOR to us shooting. We have a very specific style so what you see on our website is exactly what your photos will look like. Should you have any questions, please contact your agent.
- Open all curtain/blinds & turn on all lights. This includes lamps, under cabinet lights, night lights, outside lights, etc. This does not provide us with light- the home will look more friendly & welcoming with them on. Reminder: Leaving blinds closed due to an unsightly view is not recommended as potential buyers will discover this during a showing.
- Close all toilet seats/lids. Out away tissue boxes/spare rolls of toilet tissue.
- Turn ALL ceiling fans off. These cannot be corrected in photoshop.
- Contain pets & hide pet items such as bowls, litter boxes, toys, bedding, cages, leashes etc.
- Remove vehicles from driveway AND in front of the home. Close garage door.
- Put away outside water hoses, toys, yard signs & make sure yard/driveway is free of debris/leaves.
- Arrange patio furniture, open any patio umbrellas & hot tub lids, make sure pool has been cleaned & is open. (Weather permitting)
- Move all garbage cans out of sight, preferably into the garage. Avoid the side of the garage- they will be seen & will not be photoshopped out.
- Clear countertops in restrooms, including toothbrushes. Remove waste baskets/plungers/bowl brushes. Remove all rugs. Empty countertops photograph best.
- Clear all bathing items, shampoo bottles, soap & razors out of sight. Open curtain halfway.
- Remove all photos/magnets from refrigerator & anything on top of refrigerator.
- Clear all countertops in kitchen. Nothing in kitchen sink. If something is in question, remove it. Completely bare is best. The kitchen is a main focal point, try to have it look its best.
- Make beds, tidy rooms, hang clothes. Clear items from under the beds, they will be seen and will not be photoshopped out. If you have a walk-in closet, we will most likely not photograph inside the closet however it will be seen in the photos, so make sure it is tidy with the light on.
- Hide jewelry, jewelry boxes, change jars, safes, guns & expensive purses/shoes. If something is too large to hide, let us know BEFORE we begin and we will blur it from the photos.
- If you have family photos on the walls & would like faces blurred, let us know BEFORE we begin.
- Clear any piles of newspapers, magazines or mail.
- Check that all lightbulbs are working. Replace if not. Burnt out lightbulbs will be seen & will not be photoshopped out. Also be sure they are the same color bulbs.
- If you have a dog, please make sure the yards are free of pet waste. Occasionally, it can be seen.
- Inside the garage will only be photographed if specified by your agent.
- Lastly and most importantly, hide yourself completely :)